Friday 15 January 2016

Italy!

Hi again!
Today I am going  to skiing in northern Italy. It has been a while since I was on my last trip abroad so I am pretty excited about a trip alone. But when I think that I go skiing – it brings a big smile on my face J
Bu where exactly am I heading? This time it is Folgarida, a lovely place located in the heart of Val di Sole(The Sun Valley). The valley is not named that way by accident: even in the winter there are a lot of sunny days, and as every skier knows, it makes a perfect combination. Weather can be unpredictable, but my friends that know the place confirm that it is not a hyperbole – the sun is shining in the valley. What is most important – there are a lot of ski slopes (about 180 km), snow parks, ski lifts, refreshment venues – everything needed for great alpine adventure: ski experience, great views, training for our body and mind, bombardini to drink… I can’t wait!J Apartments are also tested and approved by my friends – to be fair we made our preparation carefully J

We are going to travel with 8 of my friends in one bus – so the trip alone should be fun. There are a lot of details to take care of, I hope everything will pan out. At this moment I am looking nervously at the weather forecasts! But, come on – it’s the Alpes, heart of winter, there have to be snow out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment