Tuesday 7 April 2015

Hi all!

At the beginning I want to apologize you for such a long absence of my posts. Today I can say that I came here a little changed and happier. I explain now what is on my mind. The Lent ended, it was the perfect time to go on a spiritual "power training gym". I decided to accept a challenge. I knew that I was addicted to the sweets and I had to get rid of them as soon as possible. I ate them every day and always had something at hand. At some point, I realized how much harm they do to me and how worthless ingredients I deliver to my body. I always knew that sweets cause many diseases, but I just was not able to stop it. Some of you may think that it was an "empty" resolution, but for me it was a real challenge. I have to admit that at the beginning it was very difficult to break the habit of eating sweets. But over the time it was just getting better and today I don’t have to run to the candy shop. When my body is in need of a dose of sugar, I indulge in dates or cashew with cranberries.














Dates are sweet fruit ideal for people who suffer from digestive disorders. They perfectly balance the digestive process and take an active part in it. Moreover, they add the energy  for our fatigued body already half an hour after consumption. Dates are rich in vitamin A1. As we know, vitamin A is beneficial for our eyes and skin. They are also known for antioxidant properties. Furthermore, we can find there vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, C, K. In addition, dates contain niacin, potassium, riboflavin, magnesium, manganese, calcium.


Furthermore, it has also been proved that the dates have a beneficial effect on heart. Dates also assist in the treatment of colorectal cancer. Because they function as a tonic, that cleans the abdominal cavity of unnecessary toxins and other “contaminations”. It also contains roughage, which makes dates very filling. What's more, it protects the body from the effects of bad cholesterol. As a good source of iron, dates also help the flow of oxygen in the blood. I can recommend them to everyone - they are very healthy and tasty.



I am glad that I took the challenge. Firstly, I won the battle with a bad habit, and second, I feel better in my own body.

No comments:

Post a Comment