Sunday 8 February 2015

I think you still do not know how much affection I feel for animals. When I was a child, I could watch all days  the programs such as Animal Planet, look at pictures in books and dream to have a cat or dog in my house. Unfortunately, my dad was always against pets. 

Today, in retrospect, I think that his arguments were unconvincing: I have to go out with my dog, besides, the animal is not suitable for the cramped flat, and the cats remove the furniture with their claws. In fact, not once I put my dad in a situation that cats stayed in our house for some time. The one, that was a birthday’s present for my sister, was accompanying us until nine years. However, today I don’t have any pet and dream again to buy some new one that I could fall in love with all my strength. I think it would be a pedigree cat ;). I’m only thinking what would be the best for me. I wish that he liked to snuggle up to me, was affectionate and had soft coat. These are the British cats that tower above my list. Oh, like this:





Quite recently, I went to an International Cat Show and saw a cat I hadn’t know before:



This is Bengal cat and he looks like a little tiger. The first thing you can notice about the Bengal cat is the wonderful coat. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but it's also very soft and sleek and many Bengals also shine in the light with a glitter that permeates through every hair shaft.


The third breed of cat that interests me a lot is a Ragdoll. He has characteristic, awesome blue eyes. The word used to describe them is docile, but that does not mean they are inactive. They like to play with toys and enter into any family activities.







So, my list of the best cats looks like this. Isn’t true they look so cute and innocent?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying about your father's objections here. Do you agree with them now, or not?

    ReplyDelete