Sunday 8 February 2015

I'm crazy about timbre of dark-skinned artists voices. It is ... music to the ears J. I love listening to songs that put me in a good mood, add a power and sometimes allow me to relax after a busy day. Most willingly I listen to Buika, Angie Stone and Imany, but I'm also open to the novelties, so if you have something cool that you want to recommend me, do not hesitate to write it in the comments J.

2 years ago (yes I know ... a long time ago) I went to a concert, which I will not forget. My fiancé did a surprise and took me to a performance of Imany. I was waiting for that day, and when it finally arrived, I "flew" to the Poznań Congress Center as quick as possible. As my ears heard the sound of her voice, I went into raptures about it. Imany began her concert with a beautiful, slow song "I lost my keys." I was a little disappointed that I had to sit far away from the scene, but after a while my idol invited all fans to come nearer her, therefore I ran quickly to be as close as possible – and I ended in a first row. I hadn’t known before that this woman is so full of life! She was giving her best: left the scene (she was so close to me!), and the concert  was lasting about three hours. Everybody was dancing to the rhythm to my favorite song, which is very positive. Listen to this:




I can not wait for her next concert in Poznań and the new album, which will be soon released! For the time being I'll make a coffee, eat a piece of cake and turn on the album "The shape of a broken heart". Thus I’ll spend a nice, lazy afternoon J.

No comments:

Post a Comment