Sunday 29 November 2015

Hi again!

It's been five months since I added my last post here. I cannot believe that time flies so fast. We had exceptionally hot summer and the beautiful, golden autumn this year. Latest weather does not spoil us - the first night frosts have came (as a result, scraping windows of our cars;). Days are gray, cold and rainy. Not to mention the short days and too long evenings! Probably, most of us are sitting comfortably on the couch accompanied by book or a loved one right now, wrapped up in a warm wool blanket. We are drinking a hot tea (gingerbread or spicy) and we are lighting candles of 'Christmas' scent. But I admit,  all of this little things have a certain charm ... I love this atmosphere and I'm glad now because of the upcoming Christmas :)!

To be honest, I have dreamed a little… I am getting married soon and this means that I have a lot of duties. Because of this I apologize you so much for my long absence on the blog. For me, the wedding is a unique question in my life, so I really try to make it perfectly :). Because I keep busy mainly this topic, I thought that from time to time I will add  some posts connected with wedding’s preparations theme on my blog… Of course, I will also try to include other topics. It will be a little bit of everything :)

That's it for today, until the next post :)!


For all of you sitting in your houses I wish a lazy and warm evening and for all active a champagne fun - this weekend we celebrate in Poland Saint Andrew’s Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment