Thursday 3 December 2015

"Everest"

Hi!

This time I will write about a movie that saw lately – “Everest”. If you plan to watch this movie better skip this short review because you will find spoilers here and I don’t want to take away your fun!

The movie tells us about tragic expedition on Mount Everest in 1996 that have taken life of eight brave climbers. I used to avoid those type of survival movies because I get nervous pretty easily J But this particular one made a huge impression on me. The screenplay is written by life – it makes it even more dramatic. The actors selected to this movie are not the top Hollywood stars(maybe except Jake Gyllenhaal) but they are “familiar faces” seen in many family or TV series. They use many accents of English(Australian, South African) which make their play even more natural.

But, beside the tragic true-based story, this movie for me is also about a beautiful views of a majestic Mount Everest, Himalayas and Nepal(before earthquake). I know the movie is deeper than that and is more about the nature of a climbers, but the views in this film are really breathtaking. I watched it in cinema with full 3D technology and I was truly amazed. Probably I will never try to climb Mt. Everest, so it was the best opportunity for me to see “The Roof of the World” J .


How do I rate this film? In my scale I would say 7 out of 10. I really dislike those type of movies, but not this one – for me it’s totally worth a two hours of life!



No comments:

Post a Comment