Sunday 3 January 2016

Wedding dress

Wow! To Poland came Mrs. Winter – behind the windows we have 12 degrees of frost and a lot of snow. That's all I was missing. Unfortunately, I am a little ill, but as soon as I get back to health, I'll go for a long walk! Besides, we have a New Year, and in consequence, in August, I’m getting married, so I have less and less time. We want to button up everything, but there is one thing that held my choices until now. Namely, it comes to a wedding dress. I have a terrible mess in my head, because I do not know which one I should choose. I go on fitting since October. I was in several salons and I'm afraid I have not found the dress of my dreams. Recently I saw two dresses that I really liked but they are quite different and now I am in a muddle.






I hope that soon I will find my wedding dress, and after that it will be downhill - at least I think so J

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment