Saturday 23 May 2015

Hi all,

As you know I have a soul of a traveller and from time to time I HAVE TO go somewhere. Unfortunately, it’s been a while since I went abroad. To be honest, I do not travel in Poland either(except short trip to Kaszuby). I have a lot of things to do lately (studies, wedding preparations), but at the same time sitting in one place is sickening for me J So, I did a little research,  compared prices (my budget is ruthless…Cuba has to wait for me  a bit moreJ ) and I think I know where I will  go soon.

Alicante is a Spanish historical city in the middle of Costa Blanca. It also has many direct connections with Poland, for example flights from Wrocław and Kraków. In this season you can easily find a two way ticket under 400 zł. Alicante itself is not very big, it is mainly a port town but it has a one big asset – very good location. It is in the middle of south coast of Spain, you can travel from here to Barcelona as well as Andalusia. What is more, in direct neighbourhood you have two cities that are worth to visit. First one, Murcia, is a capital of province and historical city with Arabic descent. It main attraction is cathedral (Catedral de Santa María) with tower’s height second only to La Giralda in Sevilla. Second one, Valencia, is the third largest city in Spain with global city status. Few years ago I was participating language course there and I know that there are so many things to see there – monuments, museums, gardens. I would be very happy to come back there.

So, my plan is to spend about a week in Spain again, enjoying the sun and visiting new places. For now I am focused on finishing my semester, but I hope in a few weeks I hit the road again. J


Hope you enjoyed the read!


No comments:

Post a Comment