Tuesday 26 May 2015

Wedding preparations

Hi again!

In my previous post I mentioned that currently I am busy with wedding preparations. It might sound a bit surreal considering a fact that my ceremony will take place in the summer of 2016, but believe me – if you want to make it the best day of your life better act fast.

I got engaged in the August of 2014 and at that point it seemed that 2 years to the ceremony is more than enough. Nevertheless I decided to begin preparations immediately – I taught that sooner I start, sooner I finish and less pressure I have. However, reality is cruel – organisation of a wedding is a real race against time.  I wanted to book a wedding hall, photographer,band, and church by the end of 2014 – in my opinion those things are critical. Today I can admit that I realised 50% of my goals by completing first two points of my list. This is not a bad result, but the effort I had to make was huge. First thing is to look through all options that are on the local market – and believe me wedding business is thriving, you have unlimited range of potential options. You have to make a difficult comparison, make a choice, call the contractor and pray for his availability in your term. In my case, every music band that I like is busy on the term of my wedding… and it is just the tip of an iceberg, because there are so many details I have to take care of.


I don’t even want to speak about a financial side of a wedding because I have a feeling that every service is about five times more expensive.As I said, I want my wedding to be the most beautiful day of my life and it won’t come easily. But in my heart I believe I will not regret it J





No comments:

Post a Comment