Sunday 31 May 2015

Skating

A few weeks ago I wrote a post about exercises with hula –hoop and its positive fitness effects – losing the waistline effectively, not to mention having fun and improving general mood. So I guess that my mind is set on sports right now, because my another blog will be dedicated to another activity –inline skating.

First of all, I have to explain the background of this topic. When I was a child (about 4 years old) I got a special gift from my parents – skates. And since that day I have been doing everything with them on my feet. I had a lot of fun then, I even started in many amateur competitions, but it came to an end in my high school. A few weeks ago I started to think about my old hobby and decided I have to rediscover it. I bought brand-new skates and now I know that I couldn’t made better decision.

As always I have to start with outlining the health benefits. First of all, if you want to lose weight, skating is a good way to do it – one hour of this activity burn about 700 kcal. What is more, it is not as damaging for joints like many other sports as the movement is smooth and easy. Do I have to mention that it improves your stamina and overall coordination? I guess not! Last but not least, this is a sport that you have to do on a fresh air which is another benefit for your body and mind.


Everytime I come back from skates, I feel so good, so happy, so relaxed.  I could write something more about the fun I have but this time I won’t do this – figure it out on your own!



No comments:

Post a Comment